For more visit my store
Dear visitors, please note
The scarves are washable, as it has been drawn with special fabric paint. They never get discolored or change color, if you take care right way. Here is some information. Originally white silk has been dyed and painted to other colours, that`s it can be a little thick (hard).
• Place your silk scarf in warm water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
• Leave to soak (no more than 5 minutes).
• Rinse with warm water
• To help keep its hydrated feel, use a fabric conditioner in the final rinse (or even a small amount of hair conditioner or vinegar).
• Rinse well in cold water.
• Lay flat to dry.
• Iron - if the scarf has dimensional painting ONLY STEAM , if it`s a regular scarf hot iron from reverse side.
Honoring the Armenian Genocide
Hi, thank you for visiting my page. I'm Karine Abgaryan, I'm an Armenian, and now I live in USA.
Hope you enjoy my art. Have a nice day!
Care instruction for silk scarf
hand wash in warm water and warm iron
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.